Friday, September 25, 2009

Test time!!!

Well, it's that time of the semester when there is a test in EVERY class! I had my first stats test yesterday and am pretty confident that I nailed it! Monday is psychopathology. So this weekend is going to be spent memorizing all the mood and anxiety disorders in the DSM. My physio test isn't until after fall break, so at least I get a breather in between!

Other than studying my butt off for tests, life has been pretty good. My kids all played in the pool today while I did some homework outside. It was the first time Zoee had been in a pool and she LOVED it! Also, my husband got a job offer today! We don't know for sure yet if he's taking it or not, but I'm thinking he will.

I don't have much more to say now, but we'll see next week how I did/do on my tests!

No comments:

Post a Comment