Friday, September 18, 2009

Flashcards

I know, what a stupid topic for a blog post, right? But it seems like all I do is make them. Yes, I know, they help me learn and all, but I just can't seem to stay caught up. Just when I think I'm getting there, a new week starts, with two classes a day, and all of a sudden I have hundreds of new flashcards to make.

And I have a test in stats next week. Just for the record, I hate stats. So now I'm working on stats flashcards. My goal for this weekend is to get completely caught up on typing up my notes and making all my flashcards.

On a happier note, I got a new phone today. A Blackberry! So now I can be on facebook even while I'm IN class! I'm sure the teachers will love that! When I told the kids I was getting a new phone Alanna said "A Blackberry, mommy?" and Devonne said "Mommy, get me a new phone too. I want a purple one." I didn't even know that Alanna knew what a Blackberry was, but sure enough, when Joe pulled up the Verizon website and started looking at them, Alanna pointed to one and was like "Daddy, it's a Blackberry!" It is truly amazing the things kids pick up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment